Preah Monivong Bokor Marathon
The most awaiting event "The 4th Thansur Bokor International Half Marathon & Bike Race" of the year on Bokor Mountain.
About: On Saturday and Sunday October 28-29, 2017 the 4th Thansur Bokor International Half Marathon & Bike Race will take place on Bokor Mountain, Kampot province. This charity event is open to both international and local participants. Not limited to a particular age for Fun Run and not applicable for cyclists under the age of eight (08).
The winners will receive trophies, medals and more prizes; all the participants will also get one Preah Monivong Bokor Marathon souvenir medal.
Proceeds from the event will be donated to Kantha Bopha Children's Hospital.
When: 28-29 October 2017 / Cycling Events: 28 October 2017 / Running Events: 29 October 2017
Where: Bokor Mountain, Kampot province, Cambodia.
How to register:
- + Online Regisration (If you have credit card):
Please go to our online registration link: www.sokhahotels.com/kampot
- + On-site Registration (If you don't have credit card):
- Sokha Phnompenh Hotel & Residence, Phnom Penh. T: +855 23 685 8888 | Add: Street KeoChenda, Phum 1, Sangkat Chroy Changvar, Khan Chroy Changvar, Phnom Penh.
- Sokha Angkor Resort, Siem Reap. T: +855 63 969 999 | Add: National road 6 & Sivatha Street Juntion, Siem Reap.
- Sokha Beach Resort, Sihanouk Ville. T: +855 34 935 999 | Add: Street 2 Thnou, Sangkat 4, Khan Mittapheap, Shihanouk Ville.
- Sokha Thansur Resort, Kampot. T: +855 33 6838 888 | Add: Bokor Mountain, Teuk Chhou District, Kampot.
- Flying Bikes 2 shop, T: +855 12 806 035 | Add: No.131BEO Street 51.
- + Email Registration:
If you would you like to register though entry from or don't have own credit, please download (Ms. Excel) & fill the form and transfer the total amount stating your name within 5 days to the following bank account:
Bank Name : Cambodia Public Bank Account Name : Thansur Bokor (Hotel) Bank Account no : 010-02-11-00779-8 SWIFT code : CPBLKHPP Bank Address : Street 114, Kramoun Sar, Sangkat Phsar Thmey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- You will be registered immediately upon we had received the payment in our bank account and please send us the bank slip of payment after you transerred it.
- The bank charges insurred by transfer must be paid by the participants.
- Entry fees are not deducted from amount remitted.
- Running on 23 October 2017 | Cycling on 22 October 2017
- Onsite registration for Running at BKPHM expo site is acceptable will be 30% increase for registration fee after deadline. Welcome Dinner:
This coming event is organized before the 4th Thansur Bokor Half Marathon event which be held on Saturday October 28, 2017 at Sokha Thansur Resort, you will be enjoy dinner with fresh view of the mountain. (Admission is limited)
Ticket fee is US$18/Adult & US$9/kid (Included a glass of soft drink)
Location: Sokha Thansur Resort
Date: October 28, 2017 @ 6:30pm - 9:30pm
- USD US$10 per Tent (own tent) include security guard and Mobile toilet.
- USD US$30 per Tent for 2 pax (hotel tent) include security guard and Mobile toilet.
- USD US$40 per Tent for 4 pax (hotel tent) include security guard and Mobile toilet. BKPHM Expo Site / Final Confirmation Site:
We suggest all participants who completed registration and made payment, please kindly present email confirmation / confirmation letter to our staff to get race kit (T-shirt, Athlete number, Timing Chip) we will offer timing chip for Half Marathon 21km and 10km, 5km and 3km Road Race as below mention:
Location : THANSUR BOKOR HIGHLAND RESORT (Bokor Mountain, Kampot Province, Cambodia)
Date : October 27-28, 2017 @ 0900am - 1800pm
Contact : (855)97 5616 116 /16 616 126
- If you cannot collect your race kit at Expo Site, you should make a letter attached with your confirmation letter/e-mail and pass it to your friends, so they can pick it up instead of you with their signed.
- Please find out your name in order on the board, what BIB number are you in and go to take your BIB number which category you had chosen, Guide Book and Timing Chip* (Half Marathon and 10km race only)
- Please sign on the waver clause letter of this event to our staffs at Expo Site.
- Go to the “Timing Chip Check” of Half Marathon (21km) and 10km Race to check your chip reconfirmation shown on the screen. You can immediately correct with timing staff in case you found a mistake of your information is not corrected.
- Go to the “T-shirt Counter” the present your BIB number and claim your T-shirt.
|A-Elite-Road Bike||18yrs Up||USD 30.-||USD 20.-|
|B-Sport-Road Bike||18yrs Up||USD 30.-||USD 20.-|
|C-Open-Mountain Bike||14yrs Up||USD 25.-||USD 15. -|
|D-VIP-Road Bike||40yrs Up||USD 25.-||USD 15. -|
|D-Novice-Mountain Bike||14yrs Up||USD 20.-||USD 10. -|
|E-Women-any Bike||14yrs Up||USD 20.-||USD 10. -|
|Kids-Any Bike||9-13yrs old
(Maximum height should be 150cm)
|USD 10.-||USD 5. -|
|Men/Women||16yrs Up||USD 30.-||USD 20.-|
|Men/Women||13yrs Up||USD 25.-||USD 15.-|
|Men/Women||Open||USD 15.-||USD 10.-|
|Open (Adult & Kid)||Open||USD 10.-||USD 5.-|